Training for Mental Health Professionals only
The Sandstad Comfort Technique is based on David Grand PhD Brainspotting therapy modality and Erick Sandstad's own discovery and practice.
Requirements: Completed phase one of Brainspotting Therapy
The Sugar Craving Reduction is an adaptation based on Roby Abeles, PsyD format for addiction and David Grand PhD Brainspotting Therapy modality.
Requirements: Completed phase one of Brainspotting Therapy and Brainspotting for Addiction with Roby Abeles, PsyD
ADULT & ADOLESCENT SESSION:
$30 for 30 minutes in person first Consultation
$190 Per Session: In Person Counseling, EMDR, Brainspotting or Hypnotherapy Session
$190 For 5 Phone Consultations/ Counseling Sessions of 15 Minutes Each
$265 Per Session: Marriage and couple's counseling
$190 Per Hour. Kids ages 5 to 12, Session last between 40 mins. to 60 mins. Children respond to hypnotherapy much easier than adults, so depending on the child and the issue the time of the session will vary.
PAST LIFE REGRESSION AND INTERLIFE EXPLORATION:
$190 Per Hour. One session may last 2 hours or more
PACKAGES FOR HYPNOTHERAPY SESSIONS:
6 Sessions = $ 900
NOTE: All packages fees must be paid on the initial session to qualify for the discount. Unused package sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
When you make an appointment that time period will be reserved for you only. We do not over book in case of cancellations and rescheduled appointments. 24 hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Unless you give 24 hours notice of a cancellation or to reschedule your appointment you will be charged for the entire session fee of $190 for individual session or $265 for couple's session. That session will count as one of your package sessions if you purchased a package or individual session. Any late arrival over 30 minutes without prior notice will be charged for one full hour session of $190.
Please note that we do not file health insurance for counseling psychotherapy or hypnotherapy sessions. However, if it may be covered by your health insurance policy and if so, you can file it yourself for reimbursement. We will provide you with a receipt of services upon request. Please ask your insurance the proper questions.
Disclaimer: While medical hypnotherapy has many beneficial effects, hypnotherapy is not a substitute for medical treatment. Services offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Always consult a physician. ERICK SANDSTAD, MS, LPCC, CMS-CHT is not on any insurance panels and does not file insurance claims. He will provide you a two copy receipt of your visit and payment with the insurance CPT codes. Your insurance company may allow you to file your own claims - mailing reimbursement checks directly to you. Call them to find out for sure. The following list of questions will help you determine if this might work for you:
1. Does my policy include a mental health benefit? Yes_____ No_____ If Yes:
2. Does my policy cover out of network Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC's)? Yes____ No____ If yes:
3. How much will my policy pay for a 60-minute psychotherapy session? _________________________
4. How much will my policy pay for a 90-minute psychotherapy session? _________________________
5. How much will my policy pay for a 120-minute psychotherapy session? _________________________
6. How much psychotherapy is covered per year?
7. Is my mental health deductible part of, or separate from , my medical deductible? ___________________
8. What is my yearly mental health and /or medical deductible? _______________________________________
9. How much of my deductible have I met this year?
10. Can I pay my therapist out-of pocket and submit my session receipts for reimbursement? Yes____ No____If yes:
11. To whom should I mail or fax the receipts? ______
12. Do you require pre-approval or pre-certificationof sessions? Yes____ No____If Yes:
13. Who must obtain the pre-approval or pre-certification? Myself?____ My Therapist?_____
14. Can this be done over the phone? Yes____ No____ If Not, what is the procedure?
15. How many sessions will likely be pre-approved at a time?________________ Who should be contacted to authorize the pre-approval?
16. How much will my policy pay for a Hypnotherapy or Hypnosis session? __________________
Copyright © 2017 Erick Sandstad Counseling & Hypnotherapy Services - All Rights Reserved.
Erick Sandstad LPCC CMS CHt